AARC: Your Guide to Work Health and Safety, OVA, School Lockdown, First Aid notification, and Duress-Panic buttons.
Here, we will discuss the various issues that concern our workplace, community and school safety and security.
Articles to follow include the following topics:
- How to improve safety in the workplace.
- How to improve safety in schools.
- How to improve safety at mosques, churches, synagogues and other places of worship?
- The types of duress/panic buttons explained.
- The advantages of adding voice messages to your alert system.
- Integrating Evacuation, Lockdown, Duress, and First Aid assist all into one simple to understand, system.
- Evacuation Procedures.
- Lockdown Procedures.
- How to conduct orderly evacuation drills.
- How to conduct orderly lockdown drills.
- When and how to use a covert panic/duress alarm system.
- How to improve first aid response times in a factory.
Stay tuned for more articles, tips and relevant links.
Subscribe to our RSS feed to keep up with all the latest news and product releases from AARC Systems
Posted by Glenn Howlett
Category: General Information
March 20, 2019
Will you regret missing this opportunity?
What do you regret more from your past; is it the things that you did or is it the things that you didn’t do? If you wait too long, then you may well miss your chance with this one. We invite you to invest in AARC Systems Holding Pty Ltd. AARC Systems, an innovative, […]
Press Release: Ballarat Based Startup Technology Company Receives International Recognition
Pictured above are Richard Wilson, CEO of AARC Systems and Wayne Trethowan, General Manager of Consolidated Security Merchants being welcomed by PNG warriors in traditional dress. Alfredton, VICTORIA, 21st March 2019: AARC Systems, a Ballarat-based, tech startup and maker of the innovative, wireless-linked emergency alert system, AARC-EVAC, has won an international award at the 2019 […]
How Can we Avert the Horrors of Christchurch!
My heart goes out the victims of the Christchurch massacre and in particular to their families and friends, I am personally saddened by this tragedy because I am feeling that we need to do more to protect all citizens from this type of extremism. How do we protect innocent people in mosques, churches, synagogues, religious […]