AARC: Your Guide to Work Health and Safety, OVA, School Lockdown, First Aid notification, and Duress-Panic buttons.
Here, we will discuss the various issues that concern our workplace, community and school safety and security.
Articles to follow include the following topics:
- How to improve safety in the workplace.
- How to improve safety in schools.
- How to improve safety at mosques, churches, synagogues and other places of worship?
- The types of duress/panic buttons explained.
- The advantages of adding voice messages to your alert system.
- Integrating Evacuation, Lockdown, Duress, and First Aid assist all into one simple to understand, system.
- Evacuation Procedures.
- Lockdown Procedures.
- How to conduct orderly evacuation drills.
- How to conduct orderly lockdown drills.
- When and how to use a covert panic/duress alarm system.
- How to improve first aid response times in a factory.
Stay tuned for more articles, tips and relevant links.
Subscribe to our RSS feed to keep up with all the latest news and product releases from AARC Systems
Posted by Glenn Howlett
Category: General Information
March 20, 2019
We can prevent or reduce the impact of external violent incidents!
How do we avert or minimize the impact of external violent events and extremist attacks? The answer is through the use of a new, extremely innovative Emergency Alert System that has been developed by our company. The system targets early lockdown or evacuation intervention and is designed to provide early warning alerts with highly flexible […]
How to Reduce the Impact of Threats in Your Workplace!
New Emergency Alert System (EAS) delivers solutions able to help reduce the impact of internal and external threats in your workplace. This important new system, designed and developed in Australia, can be programmed to protect workers, clients, customers and visitors. This unique, new EAS system can deliver pre-recorded siren and voice messages, including Lock-Down, Evacuation […]
Potential to Reduce the OH&S-OVA Risks in Healthcare!
Discreet Coded Voice Announcements, Calling for Assistance, have the potential to improve OH&S-OVA incident outcomes in the Healthcare Sector! When it comes to Occupational Violence and Aggression (OVA), in particular, Violence and Aggression in Healthcare, the problem includes physical assault, threats of physical assault, sexual harassment, verbal abuse and more. This is a worldwide problem, […]